Fulton County Presents Two More Tax Exemption Information Workshops for Seniors | News
Workshops will be held on March 20 and 27
The Fulton County Housing and Human Services Department’s Office of Housing and Community Development and the Fulton County Tax Assessors Office will host “Home Sweet Home” Important Tax Exemption Information for Seniors on Tuesday, March 20, 2012. The Workshop will be held from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. at the Dorothy C. Benson Senior Multipurpose Complex at 6500 Vernon Woods Drive; Sandy Springs, GA 30328.
The second workshop will be held from 11:00 a.m. 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 27, 2012, at the Helene S. Mills Senior Multipurpose Facility located at 515 John Wesley Dobbs Ave., SE Atlanta, GA 30312
The workshops cover the following topics:
• Basic Homestead Exemption
• Other exemptions available for seniors.
• Who qualifies for exemptions and how to apply for exemptions that help residents age 62 or older
All Fulton County meeting facilities meet ADA accessibility requirements. Citizens in need of reasonable accommodations and communication in an alternative format, please contact the Department of Housing and Human Services at (404) 613-7944. For relay-type service, dial 711.
For more information or assistance with special accommodations to attend the workshop, residents may contact Florence Brooks at (404) 612-9184.
Upcoming Events near Inman Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running