'The Waffle Palace,' now sponsored by Waffle House, returns to Horizon Theatre | Arts & Culture
ATLANTA -- A play that made its world premiere at Horizon Theatre last May will return in 2013, this time with a very fitting sponsor.
Larry Larson and Eddie Levi Lee's The Waffle Palace: Smothered, Covered & Scattered 24/7/365 will begin its encore production on Jan. 11.
Waffle House, the inspiration for the play, will sponsor its second run. To celebrate the partnership, a The Waffle Palace Meets its Muse party will be held at the Waffle House Museum in Decatur on Saturday, Jan. 12.
The cast and playwrights of The Waffle Palace will be at the sponsorship party, which begins at 12 p.m. There will also be a raffle with great prizes, including show tickets and dinner at Waffle House.
The Waffle House Museum is located at 2719 East College Avenue.
Tickets for The Waffle Palace range in price from $20 to $30. The show will end its second run on Feb. 17.
Learn more and purchase tickets at horizontheatre.com.
Horizon Theatre is located at 1083 Austin Avenue NE in Atlanta's Little Five Points neighborhood.
Upcoming Events near Inman Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running